[Board] Cherry Hills North Xcel Meters

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:41:40 EDT 2021

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 7:26 AM Geoff Landry <nomadreg at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. - #1 on the diagram/address sheet.  Two Panel Sign/monument on the
> Southeast side of the Holly Way and Happy Canyon intersection (lot address
> 3990 South Holly Way)
>
> 2. -#2 on the diagram/address sheet.  Two Panel Sign/monument on the
> Northeast side of the S. Holly Way and Happy Canyon intersection (lot
> address 3991 South Holly Way). This is the monument that has the missing
> meter and light not working.

I don't know if it would be helpful, but the meters do have some
identifying markings.  Here are the two from Happy Canyon/Holly. Obviously,
one is functional ... the other, would appear to be missing in action. I
don't know if we need the ABB number (2 497 299 on the complete meter ;>).
What appears a bit bizarre to me, is that the missing meter is in what
appears to be an all new box ... why would they update/upgrade the box, and
fail to populate the meter? (pictures 24, 26). Picture 29 is from Nassau
Circle East, just where Holly  "T" intersects with  Nassau Circle East.
Seems like a much newer meter than picture 24 (is that number 8 on the
diagram?)