[Board] Audit Exemption

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 16:25:47 EDT 2020

I have attached the Electronic Signature Policy which is printed on the
Audit exemption form.  It does not specifically state all signatures need to
be on one form.  Please review and let me know if you think it would satisfy
the OSA if I sent the form to each board member individually.  I can upload
more than one form to the OSA portal so maybe it would work.  Alternatively,
the OSA had the following update on the website so perhaps if we can gather
the signatures on one form (I can always resend if Harold is unavailable) we
can submit the form after the deadline.  Let me know how you would like to
proceed.

Darcy

COVID-19 UPDATE

authorities, effective immediately the OSA and its employees are
implementing social distancing practices to help control the spread of the
novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).

The OSA remains open for business. However, most OSA employees are now
working remotely from home.

To ensure continuity of operations as best as possible, we are accepting
late submissions for applications for exemption from audit. We also
encourage local governments to explore options for electronic board member
approvals. The OSA's policies for electronic signatures for board approvals
can be found on the application for exemption from audit.

For additional questions about audit and exemption filings, please please
contact the Local Government Audit Division at 303.869.3000 or send us an
email ( <mailto:osa.ga at state.co.us> osa.lg at state.co.us) and we will get back
to you promptly.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Darcy Beard CPA

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document
attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.