[Board] Cherry Hills North Proposed Agenda Nov 9 and Draft Minutes Aug 10

Geoff Landry nomadreg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:39:20 EST 2017

I just completed the transfer of $22,000 from the Liquid Asset account to
the Checking and not sure if you feel we are at the point of moving money
from the Colotrust Account- if so, please confirm the amount you
recommend.   What account (s) are we closing and moving to Colotrust?Open
an Account »(as of 11/08/2017)
Account NameCurrent BalanceAvailable Balance
Checking
$12,012.38 $34,012.38
Liquid Asset $65,600.00 $43,600.00
Money Market Savings $15,529.00 $15,529.00