[Board] Cherry Hills North Proposed Agenda Nov 9 and Draft Minutes Aug 10

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:19:13 EST 2017

We'd like to close the account; as we get more at ColoTrust. As Darcy
originally posted:

"Geoff,

The cash disbursements to be presented for payment on Thursday total
$21,856.70 leaving the checking account with a negative balance of
$9,844.32.  Can you please transfer funds to cover the checks?  The
ColoTrust Account has wire instructions set up to transfer funds to the
First Bank if necessary.  The ColoTrust Account number is CO-01-0304 and
the telephone number is 303-864-7474 <(303)%20864-7474>.  The ColoTrust
account balance is $305,950.92.

ColoTrust is currently paying 1.28%.  I don’t know what the First Bank
savings accounts are paying but I suspect it is significantly lower than
ColoTrust.  The board may want to consider transferring the balances in the
First Bank savings to ColoTrust to maximize the investment income.
​"​

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
303 997 2749