[Board] 4064 South Hudson Way

Geoff Landry nomadreg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:07:25 EDT 2022

Thank you Steve for calling this to our attention.  Here are my questions:

- Should vendors doing this work pull a permit from the City and comply
with municipal codes and the proper specifications and scope for connection
work?
- Would (or should we request) the City of Cherry Hills Village notify the
District Board when a permit is pulled for this type of work so we can be
involved with the vendors?
- Should we contact the homeowner and request they engage the vendor to
correct the issue?

Thanks again for your help.
Geoff Landry