[Board] March meeting

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:42:51 EDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:39 PM Keith Bierman <khbkhb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have we picked a day? Or if there's nothing that mandates a meeting this
> month, perhaps we should punt in keeping with the various edicts (ever
> evolving) regarding Covid-19?

If we do go ahead with a March meeting, we probably need a new location.
https://denverite.com/2020/03/16/denvers-restaurants-and-bars-will-be-closed-for-eight-weeks-save-for-carryout/?mc_cid=5f7f906571&mc_eid=e752bad45a

I'm pretty sure that will apply to Duffy's. I suspect the City won't be
letting folks use the community room (but that might be an option, if we
have a strong need). Otherwise, if we move the meeting later in the day, a
park might be a viable safe zone