[Board] Cherry Hills North Election

hrroberts51 at gmail.com hrroberts51 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:32:59 EST 2023

Darcy:

See the attached self-nomination form.

Harold

From: Board <board-bounces at chnorthmetro.us> On Behalf Of
d.beardcpa at outlook.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 3:26 PM
To: District Board of Directors+District Manager <board at chnorthmetro.us>
Subject: [Board] Cherry Hills North Election

Harold & Dan - Attached are the self-nomination forms for the 2023 election.
You are both up for election.  Please complete the attached self-nomination
forms and return to me prior to the February 24, 2023, deadline.  In
addition, as you know the board has a vacancy so if you have someone
interested in filling the vacancy, please have them also complete a
self-nomination form and return to me.

Keith - I have also attached the Call for Nominations which will be
published in The Villager.  This also needs to be posted on the website.
Please let me know when it is posted so I can let the attorney know.

I apologize as I realized today that the board planned to meet tomorrow.  I
was on vacation last week and this slipped my mind.  Can the board meet
either Thursday, February 16th or Thursday, February 23?

Darcy Beard CPA

303-594-5488