[Board] Cherry Hills North Election

d.beardcpa at outlook.com d.beardcpa at outlook.com
Thu Feb 9 10:32:00 EST 2023

Thanks!

Darcy Beard CPA
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2023, at 11:35 PM, Keith Bierman <khbkhb at gmail.com> wrote:

The notice should be readable, from the Notices page.
Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com<mailto:khbkhb at gmail.com>
303 997 2749<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B13039972749>

On Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 3:26 PM d.beardcpa at outlook.com<mailto:d.beardcpa at outlook.com> <d.beardcpa at outlook.com<mailto:d.beardcpa at outlook.com>> wrote:
Harold & Dan - Attached are the self-nomination forms for the 2023 election.  You are both up for election.  Please complete the attached self-nomination forms and return to me prior to the February 24, 2023, deadline.  In addition, as you know the board has a vacancy so if you have someone interested in filling the vacancy, please have them also complete a self-nomination form and return to me.

Keith – I have also attached the Call for Nominations which will be published in The Villager.  This also needs to be posted on the website.  Please let me know when it is posted so I can let the attorney know.

I apologize as I realized today that the board planned to meet tomorrow.  I was on vacation last week and this slipped my mind.  Can the board meet either Thursday, February 16th or Thursday, February 23?

Darcy Beard CPA
303-594-5488