[Board] Cherry Hills North Audit Exemption

darcybeardcpa at comcast.net darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 11:28:52 EDT 2022

I just re-sent the audit exemption for signature.  Please sign as soon as
you can as this needs to be filed with the Office of the State Auditor
today.  It will go to Harold first.  After each signature it forwards to the
next person.  The order is Harold, Dan, Keith and Geoff.

I did not send to Marcus as he does not respond.  FYI- he did not file to
run for the board so effective May 3rd the board will have a vacancy.

Thanks,

Darcy