[Board] Cherry Hills North Metro Meeting and Audit Exemption

darcybeardcpa at comcast.net darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 16:06:34 EDT 2022

I will send the 2021 audit exemption for your review and signature today via
Adobe sign.  The exemption needs to be filed with the Office of the State
Auditor on Thursday, March 31st.  I apologize for not getting this to you
sooner. If you have any questions, please contact me.   The board can ratify
approval at the next meeting.

Please let me know which upcoming Thursday works best for you to meet.  The
board could wait to meet in person in May when the Oaths of Office need to
be taken or if you would like to meet sooner, please let me know some dates
that work for you.  There is not much business at this point however, there
are some bills to pay.

Darcy Beard CPA

303-594-5488