[Board] CHNMD 2022 Maintenance Program Summary

Chris Purrington chris at purringtoncivil.com
Fri Mar 4 18:41:16 EST 2022

All,

Attached is the 2022 Sewer Maintenance Program Summary.  Similar to last year, the sewer system is in good condition from a pipe defects, roots, and maintenance standpoint.  We did flag two (2) pipe segments for future repair.  No immediate repair is needed but a repair is likely in the next few years.  We also identified 13 services with heavy roots and recommend that letters be sent out as in the past.  Finally, we identified 12 service connections that have some sort of defect (cracks, mis-alignment, gaps).  This issue is something I would like to discuss with the Board at a future Board Meeting.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris Purrington, P.E.
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280