[Board] Cherry Hills North Election

darcybeardcpa at comcast.net darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 13:08:52 EST 2022

Dear All,

I want to give you an update on some upcoming items.

1.	2022 is a special district election year.  Keith's, Geoff's, and
Marcus' seats are up for election. I have published the required Call for
Nominations in The Villager.   Hopefully, each of you plan to submit a
self-nomination form to run again.  If there are not  more candidates than
director positions up for election, I will cancel the election on March 1st.
The self-nomination form is due back to me no later than February 25th.  If
you intend to run, please complete the attached form, and return to me.
Please remember to have a witness also sign the form.
2.	The audit exemption is due to the State Auditor's Office March 31,
2022.  I have finalized the 2021 general ledger and will forward it to Kyle
Beard, CPA for completion of the audit exemption.  The audit exemption needs
to be approved and signed by a majority of the board members prior to
submitting to the State Auditor's Office.
3.	I have been trying to get a meter set inspection completed by
Colorado Lighting so Xcel Energy can set a new meter at 3991.5 S. Holly Way.
I have left messages but haven't heard back as of today.  I will continue to
try to get them to get this done.  If I don't hear from them soon, I will
find another electrical contractor.

I think the board was planning on a February meeting.  As soon as I know the
completion date of the audit exemption, I will set up a meeting so the audit
exemption can be approved, and invoices can be paid.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you are doing well.

Darcy Beard CPA

303-594-5488