[Board] CHNMD 2021 Maintenance Program Summary

Chris Purrington chris at purringtoncivil.com
Tue Mar 16 19:05:14 EDT 2021

All,

Attached is the 2021 Sewer Maintenance Program Summary.  Generally, the sewer system is in good condition from a pipe defects, roots, and maintenance standpoint.  In my opinion, the proactive CIPP work and the 2-year jet cleaning and video cycle has allowed the District to get to this point.  While things could change, I'm optimistic that we won't need another CIPP project for a few years.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris Purrington, P.E.
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280