[Board] Join us for the 33rd Annual (and 1st Virtual) CSD Pool Membership Meeting

CSD Pool Administrator csdpool at McGriff.com
Fri Jul 31 13:22:59 EDT 2020

We are pleased to invite you to the 33rd Annual Membership Meeting of the Colorado Special Districts Property and Liability Pool. You are currently listed as a representative or alternate for the following district(s):

  *   Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District
  *   Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District This year's membership meeting will be held ahead of the SDA Annual Conference on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 3:00 PM. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will take place online via WebEx.

Please click here<https://csdpool.org/wp-content/uploads/Membership-Meeting-Documents.pdf> to print the following documents associated with the CSD Pool Membership Meeting:

  1.  Official Membership Meeting Notice
  2.  Membership Meeting Agenda
  3.  Minutes of the 2019 Annual Membership Meeting
  4.  Organizational Chart
  5.  Nomination of Director Form

If you plan to attend this year's meeting, please register by clicking here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/33rd-annual-csd-pool-membership-meeting-tickets-86387484291>. Otherwise you will not receive login information for our meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting, it is important that you complete the Official Designation of Proxy Form<http://surveymonkey.com/r/csdproxy> so that we are able to conduct business. Please contact us with any questions concerning this information.

Because this is a virtual meeting, voting will take place through an online system. Members will receive login credentials for the voting system via email, and will need to be logged into it during the meeting. You will be able to record your vote during our meeting on our partner's website. This system will allow us to tally votes in real time and reflect the votes of individuals who represent multiple districts. Please keep an eye out for further communication about this process in the near future.

Even though this year's meeting will occur online, you will still have a chance to ask questions, meet the team that supports you, and network with your peers. We welcome any opportunity to engage with you and hope to see you at our meeting and at our virtual booth the following week at the SDA Annual Conference!

If you have any questions, please email us at info at csdpool.org<mailto:info at csdpool.org>.

Thank you,

CSD Pool Administration Team

Please be advised insurance coverage cannot be altered, bound or cancelled by voicemail, email, fax, or online via our website and insurance coverage is not effective until confirmed in writing by a licensed agent. The information in this transmission may contain proprietary and non-public information of McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc., Truist, or their affiliates and may be subject to protection under the law. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete the material from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.

Any information, analyses, opinions and/or recommendations contained herein relating to the impact or the potential impact of coronavirus/COVID-19 on insurance coverage or any insurance policy is not a legal opinion, warranty or guarantee, and should not be relied upon as such. As insurance agents, we do not have the authority to render legal advice or to make coverage decisions, and you should submit all claims to your insurance carrier for evaluation as they will make the final determination. Given the on-going and constantly changing situation with respect to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, this communication does not necessarily reflect the latest information regarding recently-enacted, pending or proposed legislation or guidance that could override, alter or otherwise affect existing insurance coverage. At your discretion, please consult with an attorney at your own expense for specific advice in this regard.