[Board] 4971 Nassau Circle West

Harold Roberts hrroberts51 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:29:14 EDT 2020

April:

Correct, 4971 Nassau Circle West is in the Cherry Hills North Metropolitan
District service area.

Harold R. Roberts, P.E.

President, Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District

  _____

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of person(s) mentioned as the
recipient(s). This message and any attached files with it are confidential
and may contain privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please delete this message and notify the sender. You
may not use, distribute print or copy this message if you are not the
intended recipient(s).