[Board] FW: Signature requested on "2019-1 CHN Audit Exemption"

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 10:43:45 EDT 2020

I received this from Harold last night around 9:30 but I did not receive notification from Adobe Sign that he had signed.  I just wonder if when he forwarded this to me it put a halt on the process again.  At the bottom of the request is says to not forward the email so maybe that is what put a halt on things.  Shall we try one more time or shall I mail it to one of the board members and have them collect three signatures and mail it back to me and I will file it late.  Let me know your preference.  Hope everyone is staying safe and sane!