[Board] Cherry Hills North meeting

Marcus McAskin marcus at mcm-legal.com
Fri Oct 4 19:51:03 EDT 2019

11/7 good on my end as well, thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Keith Bierman <KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at gmail.com<mailto:KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at gmail.com>> wrote:

11/7 would work for me as well. 24th would not. 10/31 would as well.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 4:07 PM Harold Roberts <hrroberts51 at gmail.com<mailto:hrroberts51 at gmail.com>> wrote:
11/7 will work for me.  I am gone the other days.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019, 3:32 PM Darcy Beard <darcybeardcpa at comcast.net<mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>> wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to reschedule the budget meeting.  I am waiting for the information on the Outfall Line to finalize the budget prior to the budget meeting and because I have not received the Outfall Line information, I waited to publish the budget notice.  I have emailed Sue Blair but not heard back yet so I am wondering if either 10/24, 10/31 or 11/7 will work.  Please let me know.
Thanks,
Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.