[Board] 32nd Annual CSD Pool Membership Meeting - Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District

CSD Pool Administrator csdpool at McGriff.com
Wed Aug 14 16:16:30 EDT 2019

We are pleased to invite you to the 32nd Annual Membership Meeting of the Colorado Special Districts Property and Liability Pool. You are currently listed as a representative for the following district:

Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District

This year's membership meeting will be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 3:15 P.M. during the Special District Association of Colorado Annual Conference. The meeting will take place in the Longs Peak Ballroom at the Keystone Conference Center.

Please click here<https://csdpool.org/wp-content/uploads/Meeting-Packet-FINAL.pdf> to print the following documents associated with the CSD Pool Membership Meeting:

  1.  Official Membership Meeting Notice
  2.  Membership Meeting Agenda
  3.  Minutes of the 2018 Annual Membership Meeting
  4.  Organizational Chart
  5.  Official Proxy Designation Form
  6.  Nomination of Director Form

It is very important that you return a completed Proxy Designation form to us if you are unable to attend the meeting, so that we are able to conduct business. Please contact us with any questions concerning the above information.

Registration will be completed as you enter the meeting room by turning in your registration ticket, which will be found in the conference attendee name badge holder. These tickets will be used to raffle off door prizes. For a chance to win additional door prizes, RSVP for the meeting here<https://csdpool.org/events/32nd-annual-csd-pool-membership-meeting>.

We always welcome the opportunity to speak with our members' employees, directors, and personnel. We hope to see you at our booth in Keystone!

Thank you,

CSD Pool Administration Team

Please be advised insurance coverage cannot be altered, bound or cancelled by voicemail, email, fax, or online via our website and insurance coverage is not effective until confirmed in writing by a licensed agent.

The information in this transmission may contain proprietary and non-public information of McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc., BB&T, or their affiliates and may be subject to protection under the law. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete the material from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.