[Board] Cherry Hills North Metro District

Marcus McAskin marcus at mcm-legal.com
Tue Aug 6 15:11:39 EDT 2019

All:
I can not make the 7am meeting this Thursday.

Regards,

Marcus A. McAskin
Michow Cox & McAskin LLP
6530 S. Yosemite St., Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO  80111
marcus at mcm-legal.com<mailto:marcus at mcm-legal.com>
direct: 303-459-4621
main:  303-459-2725
cell:     303-517-5293

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any accompanying documents are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message and the accompanying documents is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (303-459-4621).