[Board] 2019 CIPP Project Update

Adam Cassidy adam at purringtoncivil.com
Mon Jul 22 11:13:11 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

I received a call this morning indicating that the sewer lining job has been moved up to earlier this week.  Originally the work was going to be performed on Thursday & Friday (7/25 & 7/26) of this week, now they have decided to perform the installation on Tuesday & Wednesday (7/23 & 7/24).  Again, there shouldn’t be any road closures and traffic control should be minimal.  Feel free to contact me with any questions about the work or any questions you may have for the contractor.

Thank you,

Adam Cassidy
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280