[Board] (no subject)

Adam Cassidy adam at purringtoncivil.com
Mon Jul 15 12:18:21 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

First, I want to thank Keith and Geoff for being available last week on such short notice.  We now have the contracts finalized and Granite Inliner will begin the work this week.

Granite will be out in the neighborhood Thursday and Friday this week (July 18th & 19th) cleaning the lines and prepping for the liner installation.  Next Thursday and Friday (July 25th & 26th) they will be out installing the liners.  Traffic control should be at a minimum with no road closures or detours.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the work, or any questions you may have for Granite Inliner.

Sincerely,

Adam Cassidy
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280