[Board] FW: Devonshire Heights

Harold Roberts hrroberts51 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:19:19 EDT 2019

All:

See the attached from Dick Fullerton.

 <http://www.energyfuels.com/> Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc.

  _____

Harold R. Roberts, P.E.
Conventional Operations Consultant

t: 303.389.4160  | c: 303.902.2870  | f: 303.389.4125
225 Union Blvd., Suite 600
Lakewood, CO 80228

 <http://www.energyfuels.com> http://www.energyfuels.com

  _____

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of person(s) mentioned as the recipient(s). This message and any attached files with it are confidential and may contain privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please delete this message and notify the sender. You may not use, distribute print or copy this message if you are not the intended recipient(s).