[Board] Cherry Hills North Cash Disbursements

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Thu May 9 11:29:32 EDT 2019

Thanks Geoff!

Darcy Beard CPA

 <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net> darcybeardcpa at comcast.net

Office 303-841-3474

Mobile 303-594-5488

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.