[Board] CHN Board Packet August 9, 2018

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 16:02:42 EDT 2018

Geoff,

I checked the ColoTrust Account and wire/ach instructions are set up to transfer funds to the First Bank checking.  The ColoTrust account has a balance of $344,334.72.  You are a signer and are authorized to have online access.  If you do  not have login information you can call ColoTrust at 303-864-7474 and ask them to transfer the funds and send you login information so in the future you can sign in and initiate transfers from ColoTrust to FirstBank checking.  The ColoTrust account number is CO-01-0304-8001.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA

 <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net> darcybeardcpa at comcast.net

Office 303-841-3474

Mobile 303-594-5488

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.