[Board] Do you service the property on 3951 South Hudson Way

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 16:30:42 EDT 2018

Jessica,

The property is in the Cherry Hills North Metro District.  Cherry Hills
North Metro District collects sewer fees via property taxes so there will be
no final fees assessed for sewer.  The District is not responsible for storm
sewer fees.  Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Best regards,

Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA

 <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net> darcybeardcpa at comcast.net

Office 303-841-3474

Mobile 303-594-5488

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document
attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.