[Board] FW: sewer board

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 16:29:32 EST 2018

If three of the board members are together it is considered a meeting.

Darcy Beard CPA

 <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net> darcybeardcpa at comcast.net

Office 303-841-3474

Mobile 303-594-5488

The information contained in this electronic communication and any document
attached hereto or transmitted herewith is confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any examination, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy this communication. Thank you.