[Board] CHN Cash Disbursements

Geoff Landry nomadreg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:51:30 EST 2018

Darcy and Marcus,

Sorry for the delay and I thought I mentioned I would not be at the meeting
today as I am traveling this week.

Here are the statements and the confirmation of the transfer of the funds
from COLO Trust. $65,000.  I did an ACH today so it should clear tomorrow.
I also moved some funds into the checking from the money market so there is
about $50k in that account right now.