[Board] Sewer Lining Project Update

Adam Cassidy adam at purringtoncivil.com
Fri Oct 20 17:27:00 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to issue an update on the sewer rehabilitation project.  Insituform Technologies has informed me that they will begin their video and cleaning procedure this Monday October 23rd.  You should see their trucks in the neighborhood from Monday the 23rd until the 25th at the latest as the inspection and cleaning process should take about 2 days.  Insituform will then return November 14th and begin the rehabilitation process.  According to the contract the work has to be completed by November 23rd so that gives them a little over a week to complete the work.  They will not be staging any of their equipment in the neighborhood during the project, and a 48 hour notice will be given to any residents that will be affected by the lining process.  If anyone has any other specific questions about this upcoming project feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend,

Adam Cassidy
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280