[Board] Contract

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:29:43 EDT 2017

Took a while, but Adam and I went through it. There are two places where it
explicitly says that permits will be obtained form the City and County of
Denver. That seems *likely* to be incorrect (as we're in Arapahoe and
Cherry Hills Village) but *might* be correct if the water/waste is heading
into Denver. Adam was going to look into that (I've signed with manual
annotation in one copy).

There's also a clause which speaks of 4 copies of the contract, where Adam
said their intention was two copies.

Adam, if you could get us a copy of the PDF that would be great. I wasn't
going to try to scan the binders with my little hand scanner.

Hopefully, Adam was able to find Harold or Bob at home. Seems that there's
an opening in the schedule and work could start quickly after signatures
are obtained.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
303 997 2749