[Board] CHNMD - Liability Coverage Report & Inventory

Steve Homer steve at purringtoncivil.com
Thu Jun 15 16:17:24 EDT 2017

Hello all,

As requested at this morning's board meeting, I've attached a PDF copy of the Liability Coverage Report.

Also, the total length of sanitary sewer infrastructure in the district is 11,990 LF.
To date 2,563 LF (21%) has been rehabilitated to CIPP.

The proposed CIPP project for 2017 is 2,156 LF or 18%.
After this project is complete, that will bring the total amount of CIPP to 4,719 LF or 39%.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,

Steven Homer, P.E.
Purrington Civil, LLC
1299 Washington Avenue, Suite 280