[Board] CHNMD Engineering Items / Maintenance Review

Chris Purrington chris at purringtoncivil.com
Tue Jun 13 18:58:28 EDT 2017

All,

Attached is the 2017 Maintenance Review for Cherry Hills North.  It provides a summary of the maintenance work done by DES back in March as well as an updated scope of work and estimated cost for a CIPP project.

Additionally, we have prepared a Report that summarizes the the District's Maintenance Program and Emergency Response Plan as required by the Colorado Special Districts Property and Liability Insurance Pool.  We will bring a copy of the report to the Board Meeting.

Finally, Steve Homer will be attending the meeting to go over the Engineering Items.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Purrington, P.E.
Purrington Civil, LLC