[Board] Contact List

Darcy Beard darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Tue May 2 20:22:19 EDT 2017

I have attached a draft contact list.  Purrington Civil is working on the
emergency response plan requested by the Special District Property and
Liability Pool.  The contact information needs to be in the emergency
response plan.  Please verify the information and email any changes to me.

Marcus, I do not have a telephone number for you.  Please email me a contact
number and I will include it  on the list.

Best regards,

Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA

darcybeardcpa at comcast.net <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>