[Board] City says we have a light out...

Marcus McAskin marcus at mcm-legal.com
Sun Oct 23 11:17:16 EDT 2016

I think Joe Eikelberner may still have some bulbs -- will ask him today.

We also discussed having Scot Kelley's firm available on an on call basis for light maintenance -- I'll confirm with him and we can discuss at November meeting.

If I get the bulbs from joe today will see about getting the sign @ Dahlia and Hudson fixed tonight.

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone