[Board] Meeting Scheduled for July 14

Marcus McAskin marcus at mcm-legal.com
Tue Jul 12 16:12:18 EDT 2016

Darcy:
I have a conflict this Thursday.

In the event that we do not have a quorum, I am available on the 21st or the 28th of this month.

Thanks & regards,

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2016, at 1:50 PM, Darcy Beard CPA <darcybeardcpa at comcast.net<mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>> wrote:

<image001.gif>
I have attached a proposed agenda for the meeting scheduled for July 14, 2016.  Please let me know if this date works.  The board needs to meet in July to sign and approve the 2015 Audit Extension.  If July 14 does not work, please respond with some dates that work.  Paul Goedecke's wife had some health issues (pancreatitis following a surgery) so he has not been able to complete the audit yet.  He assured me he will finish it for an August or September meeting.  The audit extension request allows an additional sixty days after the initial deadline of July 31.
Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA
darcybeardcpa at comcast.net<mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>
Office 303-841-3474