[Board] Meeting Scheduled for July 14

Darcy Beard CPA darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 15:49:58 EDT 2016

I have attached a proposed agenda for the meeting scheduled for July 14,
2016.  Please let me know if this date works.  The board needs to meet in
July to sign and approve the 2015 Audit Extension.  If July 14 does not
work, please respond with some dates that work.  Paul Goedecke's wife had
some health issues (pancreatitis following a surgery) so he has not been
able to complete the audit yet.  He assured me he will finish it for an
August or September meeting.  The audit extension request allows an
additional sixty days after the initial deadline of July 31.

Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA

 <mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net> darcybeardcpa at comcast.net

Office 303-841-3474