[Board] 2016 CHN Board Packet May 12

Darcy Beard CPA darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Wed May 11 15:37:57 EDT 2016

I have attached the board packet for the meeting scheduled for tomorrow
morning.  Does the board want to move the meeting to accommodate Keith's
scheduling conflict?  The agenda is fairly short so perhaps a start time of
8:00 am would work with both Keith and Harold's schedule.  Please let me
know.

Geoff - the checking account will have a $(3024.92) balance after approval
of the checks to be presented for payment tomorrow so funds will need to be
transferred into checking prior to releasing checks.  In addition, can you
send me the year end statements for the savings accounts ending in 3251 and
5610.  I need them for the auditor.

Thanks,

Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA