[Board] Agreement

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:30:17 EDT 2015

I've placed a redacted version (obscuring signatures) at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgknv2nw49ri63h/AABrqnTWJqp0VkOtMrQoyr5ja/Ent_Signs_License_Agreement_fully_executed.pdf?dl=0

which is normally reached by our website/document archive/Ent_Signs....

Hopefully this suffices!  Otherwise, let me know. We could splice in an
unsigned page (of we have the pre-executed version handy) with a note that
the executed version is on file... (county docket number? City docket
number??)

I just don't like leaving signatures where they can easily be harvested.
With the right software, it is easy to then apply them to any other PDF
file ... and while someone really expert can probably tell the difference
... most people can't.