[Board] Fwd: Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District - Adding Signs

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:44:01 EDT 2015

Very odd; when the HOA originally got the monument bids
(physical+electrical) my understanding was that it was under the settlement
amount.

But we (the District) weren't in charge, so I guess we have little room to
quibble about who they eventually got to do it, and why it cost much more
than bid (and if so, why wasn't an appeal made to get the insurance to
cover the actual costs?).

Also, whey was Sean reimbursed for the unauthorized removal of the
monument?  (rhetorical, since we weren't in charge).

I suppose this means we need to rebid the electrical, and budget for
replacing the missing lighting at Holly ;<

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Darcy Beard CPA <darcybeardcpa at comcast.net