[Board] Verona Estates Metro District Notice of Public Hearing

Darcy Beard CPA darcybeardcpa at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 13:01:27 EDT 2015

Dan,

The notice was received from McGeady and Sisneros.  I think Cherry  Hills North received notice of the hearing because the  McGeady & Sisneros law firm must have thought Cherry Hills North is in the area required to be notified.  I believe Verona Estates is near Holly and Orchard so I don’t think it will have any impact on the district but I typically forward this type of a notice to the board of the District it is mailed to.  If you would prefer not to receive these notices, please just let me know and I will  just file them.

Darcy