[Board] sign easements - update

keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
Wed Aug 12 09:18:04 EDT 2015

> On Aug 11, 2015, at 5:45 PM, Marcus McAskin <mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com> wrote:
>
>  think that’s the plan – the District will take over the sign maintenance

Understood; but if we’re distributing contracts that assert that we are responsible, don’t we need that vote first? I’m not objecting to the decision, I just want to make sure the cart isn’t in front of the horse and that we aren’t assuming the liability before the signs are restored, or the funds received.

But if everyone else is happy, I’ll simply abstain. Since I missed the last discussion, I could simply be under informed ;>