[Board] Cherry Hills North Meeting

Marcus McAskin mmcaskin at wmcattorneys.com
Mon Jul 6 08:36:16 EDT 2015

Week of 7/13 also better for me.  Thanks,
Marcus

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2015, at 1:30 PM, Darcy Beard CPA <darcybeardcpa at comcast.net<mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>> wrote:

<image001.gif>
Happy 4th of July!  I am sorry to bother you on a holiday weekend,  The Board is scheduled to meet July 9th, this coming Thursday.  Please let me know if this date works for you.  The District has a pay estimate for the CIP project which needs to be paid this month sometime.  Please respond and let me know if Thursday, July 9th works or if an alternate date works better.  As soon as I hear from a majority, I will send a draft agenda and draft minutes for the May meeting.
Darcy

Darcy Beard CPA
darcybeardcpa at comcast.net<mailto:darcybeardcpa at comcast.net>
Office 303-841-3474