[Board] First Bank Bank Stmts

Darcy Beard DarcyBeardCPA at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 17:47:39 EST 2015

I am trying to prepare the year end financials for the board and the audit
exemption.  In my process of reviewing the accounts,  I realized that I have
not received bank statements for the two savings accounts at First Bank
since February of this year.  I know Geoff tried to get online, read-only
access for me.  I have submitted the paperwork to First Bank however, have
heard nothing back regarding the online access.  In order to finalize the
general ledger for the audit exemption, I need to reconcile the savings
accounts.  Can one of you please contact First Bank and ask them to either
email or mail the statements to me?

The account numbers I am missing statements end in -3251 and -5610.  The
telephone number for First Bank is 303-237-5000. If the online, read-only
access can be established as well it would be helpful moving forward. Let me
know if you need additional information.

Thanks,

Darcy

Darcy Beard, CPA

P.O. Box 3110