[Board] January 8 Proposed Agenda and Nov 13 Draft minutes

Harold Roberts HRoberts at energyfuels.com
Sat Jan 3 12:04:58 EST 2015

Darcy:

I should be able to make the meeting.  You can mail the check to me and I will get signatures.

[Energy Fuels Resources]Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc.

Harold Roberts

Executive Vice President | Chief Operating Officer

t: 303-389-4160  | f: 303-389-4125

225 Union Blvd., Suite 600

Lakewood, CO, US, 80228

http://www.energyfuels.com

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use the of person(s) mentioned as the recipient(s). This message and any attached files with it are confidential and may contain privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please delete this message and notify the sender. You may not use, distribute print or copy this message if you are not the intended recipient(s).