[Board] January 8 Proposed Agenda and Nov 13 Draft minutes

Darcy Beard DarcyBeardCPA at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 20:18:26 EST 2015

I have attached a proposed agenda for the meeting scheduled for January 8,
2015 and a draft of the minutes for the meeting held on November 13, 2014.
Please advise of any changes.  In addition, please let me know if you will
be attending the meeting scheduled for Thursday, January 8, 2015.

I received an invoice to pay the Property and Liability Insurance and the
Directors Insurance.  The payment is due January 9, 2015.  I would like to
prepare a check and mail it to one of you for signature.  If you are
available to either meet me early next week or receive a check in the mail,
sign and mail the check in a stamped, envelope I will provide, please let me
know.

Happy New Year!

Darcy Beard, CPA

P.O. Box 3110