[Board] 2014 CHN Board Packet Nov 13

Keith Bierman KHBKHB+METRODISTRICT at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:43:44 EST 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Daniel Conway <dconway at thkassoc.com>
wrote:

> Marcus: At our meeting this morning Keith said that the new sign at Holly
> entrance is not lighted. HOA should not pay until lighting is functional

​HOA shouldn't pay ... whom?  The folks who do the masonary aren't the
folks who do electrical ;> An administration or two ago, when the sign was
first damaged, I recall the HOA had retained HTS electric to do the repair
once the sign was ready. However, as far as I know the HOA hasn't ever
contacted them about doing the work since monument completion.​

​In any event, so long as its an HOA matter its not the Board's concern as
such ;>​