[Board] 2014 CHN Letter to customers with root issues and intruding tap

Darcy Beard DarcyBeardCPA at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 16:50:26 EST 2014

I have attached drafts of the letters for the customers with roots in
service lines and the intruding tap.  I will bring copies to the meeting
tomorrow as well.  Let me know if you would like to make changes to the
letters.

In addition, I failed to mention, I will bring copies of the board packet
for each of you to the meeting tomorrow.

Darcy Beard, CPA

P.O. Box 3110

Parker, Colorado 80134

Office 303-841-3474