[Board] 2015 Budget Documents

Darcy Beard DarcyBeardCPA at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 19:03:32 EST 2014

I have attached the 2015 Proposed Budget with the 8.281 mill levy assessment
included in the property tax line.  Some of the expenditures have also been
adjusted.  The biggest change is to the Outfall Line expenses.
Fortunately, the loan repayment is not as much as I thought.  I was basing
the payment amount on the entire debt payment and only 43% of the loan is
for the outfall line.  In addition, our portion of the Metro Wastewater
payment is lower by $6,000.  The amount Hillcrest is billing Cherry Hills
North for 2015 is different than the detailed schedule in the Metro
Wastewater budget.

I have also included the details of the budget line items, the Resolution to
Adopt the Budget, Resolution to Appropriate Sums of Money, Resolution to Set
the Mill Levies and the Certification of Tax Levies Form which is submitted
to the County.  Please advise if you would like me to make any changes.

Best regards,

Darcy

Darcy Beard, CPA

P.O. Box 3110