[Board] draft minutes of tonight's meeting

keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
Wed Jul 30 00:22:55 EDT 2014

More wordy than usual. I thought the issues raised by the public and our answers should be recorded for the sake of those who were not there in person.

Marcus: do you know if the HOA request to the City Council for Right of Way (sign usage) is going to include all of the original signs as surveyed? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgknv2nw49ri63h/AAAMmE-PClvU6Cly8jSYHoepa/Misc/signsurveys2013.pdf  or have they deleted “Sean’s sign”? For posterity sake, would be nice to have the rights match the survey.

Keith Bierman
Director
Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District
keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
(303)-997-2749