[Board] FW: Agenda May 28 meeting

keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
Wed May 28 17:48:16 EDT 2014

On May 28, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Harold Roberts <HRoberts at energyfuels.com> wrote:

> I think Geoff's comment about the amount of money in the HOA account is worthy of an explanation

While true from the perspective of members of the HOA, it isn’t terribly germane to “the District” other than the observation that IF we were to “take over” ownership of the signs, the two downed signs (whose insurance proceeds I assume contribute to this surplus) must be rebuilt, or the funds to do so be provided before we assume ownership.

Keith Bierman
Director
Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District
keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
http://chnorthmetro.us
(303)-997-2749