[Board] Draft minutes

keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
Thu May 8 14:58:00 EDT 2014

On May 8, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Darcy Beard <DarcyBeardCPA at comcast.net> wrote:

> After discussion, the board agreed to postpone any action until the HOA decides whether to replace or abandon the signs.

I think a better way to word this is until “disposition of the signs” is decided.

btw: since it was stated that Sean has removed the sign on his property, shouldn’t that be turned off anyway (didn’t occur to me in the moment) but did he cap off the wiring or ??

> Director McAskin noted a new service plan will need the approval of the Cherry Hills Town Council.

Marcus also noted that an amendment might be the way to go, rather than “new”. I’ll defer to him about how to optimally word this ;>

Thanks for the fast turnaround Darcy. I’ll post the approved minutes for last meeting when available.

Keith Bierman
Director
Cherry Hills North Metropolitan District
keith.bierman at chnorthmetro.us
http://chnorthmetro.us
(303)-997-2749